Which Online Casino fits the best to you?
Online Casinos are becoming more and more easy to access thanks to the power of the internet. The internet allows players to play 24/7 wherever they may be. Because of that, there have been a lot casinos starting online. How do you know which one fits the best to your wishes? Here are 10 tips to find YOUR best online casino. Quality-Casinos.com made this special top 10 for you to pick the best online casino available.
Tip 1 till 3
1. First you have to find out which software the company is using for their online casino. Some major software providers are Microgaming, Net Entertainment and Playtech. A company that uses well tested and good rated software means that they are trying to make a name for themselves. Software created by major companies is not cheap, if the casino uses this expensive software; it only means they are likely serious.
2. A good casino should also offer great customer service support. The online casino should be available wherever, whenever. They should also be able to be contacted in every way possible (mail, livechat & phone) 24/7. They should also be friendly, helpful and quick to respond to player’s problems. Most of the online casinos do offer all these customer service possibilities these days!
3. Try to ask around and read our reviews for the best online casinos. Why believe only what you read in their sites? Try to find out what other users think about their site. The Quality Casino Test Team tests and reviews every online casino what’s in our review section. We are trying to add new casino reviews a couple of times a week!
Tip 4 till 6
4. Find a casino that fits your computer and internet connection. If you have a slow connection, you may have a long time to download the games. If your computer is also kind of slow, it might affect the images and game play. Also the gameservers of the casino can be slow, this will absolutely affect your fun in playing the online casino.
So find a casino which has a stable and fast online gameplay. All the casinos we rated in our Quality Casino’s Top 25 have a smooth and fast gameserver! And bottomline… the main reason why people play online is to experience a better gaming experience. If your computer and the casino are not compatible, why play online then?
5. Always have a good look at the terms and conditions of the online casino. There will be online casino’s that offer bonus play, but only after some conditions are met. In some casino’s it even can be better to play without redeeming a bonus, weird huh?!
6. Always check out the different games the casino is offering. The more games that you like, the better of course. If you love playing slot machines, try looking for a casino that offers a wide range of slot machines. If you like live casino playing with real and live dealers, then try to look for a casino which offers a Live Casino.
Tip 7 till 10
7. Always consider how you’ll be able to pay for those games. Are there easy ways to pay for them through the bank, like iDeal, Skrill/Moneybookers or Neteller? Always pay in the most efficient way. And check it before, because it is very annoying when your bankroll is running out of money, that you cannot make a quick deposit!
8. Consider how you can be paid. Some casinos pay within 24 hours, some in a couple of days. If you win a big amount, some will pay you in staggered payment. I.e. if you win €15,000 you’ll be paid for 3 terms or more. This is because some casinos limit their pay to €5,000 per week or less. So check their holding and process terms before you start playing.
9. Do more research about the online casino. There are online casinos that are linked with offline casinos. This gives the casino’s less chance to run off with your money (unless the casino can be folded up and flown away). Like for example in Belgium an online casino cannot get any licence unless they are linked to an offline casino. Besides this, we have to admit too, that The Quality Casino’s Testteam did not find any casino-scam till the day of today!
10. Follow your feeling, all of the things mentioned above may be right. But in the end, your feeling will tell what is right and what isn’t. Casino-scams hardly excists these days. But Googling before or asking our specialists before you start depositing and playing, won’t harm anyone!